Cutting-edge FishUSA Flagship Trolling Rods are custom-built freshwater trolling rods for any salmon fishing or walleye anglers working in the Great Lakes and beyond! We spent more than a year developing the one-of-a-kind line of salmon and walleye trolling rods with fishing charter captains to fine-tune each performance for both specialty and versatility. The expert-approved walleye fishing and salmon downrigger rods feature nine models covering a wide variety of actions and applications. From the versatile seven-footer that can be used with dipsy divers, planer boards, or as a copper line rod to a ten-foot trolling rod with a Twili Tip wire line guide for fishing divers with a wire line, FishUSA Flagship Trolling Rods series has a rod for all your trolling needs!
Ramp up your freshwater trolling rigs with thoroughly conceived FishUSA walleye and salmon trolling rods that lean into a 24Ton graphite composite rod blank and high-quality components. Every element in our Flagship series of trolling rods underwent rigorous testing to get it right for the models’ intended use while giving them the flexibility for multiple fishing techniques. These vital pieces include (but are not limited to) Sea·guide components, stainless steel guides, and triangular EVA foam foregrips. Each FishUSA trolling rod reflects our knowledge of what makes standout walleye rods and when trolling for salmon and steelhead as well as lake trout and other freshwater fish species. On the whole, we put everything we have into making these trolling rods the best we could and at a bargain that you can’t beat. The lineup includes a rod for nearly every freshwater trolling situation. You’ll get the most for your money with a Flagship FishUSA trolling rod!
- Sea·guide stainless steel double-foot guides with no ring insert (on all models except the wire diver rods)
- Wire diver rods use heavy-gauge stainless steel guides with hard ceramic inserts to reduce the risk of grooving caused by wire lines
- Steelhead trolling, walleye, and salmon fishing rods for downriggers
- Sea·guide uplocking reel seats with cushioned hoods
- Heavy-duty line keeper
- Triangular EVA foam foregrip for extreme comfort
- Designed and tested by FishUSA charter captains and pro staff
- Limited one-year warranty
$79.99 - $109.99 This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
For more information visit: fishusa.com